• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Scottsdale Photo Radar ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cadjoc

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

I live in Fountain Hills, AZ. I went home from my current job in San Diego this last Weekend (10-15-11 to 10-17-11). On Sat. 10-15-11 I got a letter from the DMV stating that my license is suspended due to some photo radar ticket in early June. I have never received the ticket in the mail and my wife said nobody has ever attempted to serve me with anything. As I said I have been working in San Diego since the end of March so I haven't been home except for a few weekends.
I see on the internet there is a lot of talk about ignoring these tickets and not being properly served but I never got anything. I don't have any reason to think my wife has been throwing this away or anything but now I have this DMV letter saying my license is suspended. The letter also saysI failed to appear on the complaint and I am not entitled to a hearing.

So...can I appeal this to the Maricopa County Superior Court like I've seen in some post? If so, can you tell me what steps I need to take or where to find the documentation? I have fought other small claims, tickets, etc and done so successfully so I think I am up to doing this if I can get the right information. Please help ASAP as I need to get my license straightened out so I can drive.

Thanks for any and all help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">