• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Search Court Case decisions by word search

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Advanguard

California
Please send link for the ability to search court case decisions by VC #

Example:
VC 22450 try to search the courts records through the internet you get a bunch of Forums with crying babies swearing they didn't do it!

The real case, if you don't have one (whiners), is to find similar cases that may apply to yours and use those case judgments toward your case.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
California
Please send link for the ability to search court case decisions by VC #

Example:
VC 22450 try to search the courts records through the internet you get a bunch of Forums with crying babies swearing they didn't do it!

The real case, if you don't have one (whiners), is to find similar cases that may apply to yours and use those case judgments toward your case.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
What was your (legal) question?

Maestro64

In order to look up court case you have to have access to websites like westlaw.com or caseclerk.com some state post recent court case on their own servers and you can search them. But doing a search on the open internet will get you ever reference to those vehicle codes, not just specific cases.

In the mean time here is all the relevant CA case law on traffic tickets

Help! I Got a Ticket!

This guy collected them all so he did your work for you.

Last edited:

I_Got_Banned

I think the OP is looking for traffic court cases but those are not published. In fact, most of those are not even transcribed or recorded! And while websites such as westlaw.com, caseclerk.com or even helpigotaticket.com will publish appellate cases, those are very lacking due to the fact that very few traffic court cases make it to appeal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">