• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Seatbelt Law Medical Exemption not accepted by police.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

seniorjudge

CdwJava said:
...Also, presenting an officer with an affidavit and a court decision will generally not sway his actions on the side of the road. most the time we will not even accept the documents. I had a guy once try to present me a stack of court opinions "explaining" why he did not need to have his vehicle registered and why he was not required to have a driver's license! Needless to say, I never looked at his ream of papers ... I cited him, he refused to sign, and he went into cuffs and I called a tow....
One defendant told me that there was nothing I could do to him since his doctor had declared him legally dead.

I issued a court order resurrecting him, then threw him in jail.

CdwJava

seniorjudge said:
One defendant told me that there was nothing I could do to him since his doctor had declared him legally dead.

Hah! The Christ v. Lazarus gambit!

Love it!

- Carl

trisk

seniorjudge said:

LOL I love it

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">