• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Second offence, Driving on suspended license in Maryland

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Diamondgate

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MARYLAND

So my license was currently suspended for 180days due to getting a citation while still on my provisionals...

i got into a car accident, fender bender..and a state trooper came on scene, asked for license registration you know the usual.. and i told him my license were suspended. He never gave me a ticket for the actual accident and gave me a $50 fine for not being able to present my license and a must appear for driving while on suspended license... so i know court could go completely bad but looking on the bright side if i get my license back before the court date do you think they would just drop the charges and lower my fines ? :confused:

I get my license back sept. 11th and havn't recieved my court date yet.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">