• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Second speeding ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fullymooned

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OH

I have a NJ drivers license. I moved to OH last sept but did not change my drivers license. This week alone I got my second speeding ticket. I have no infractions in my past ten years. What can I do to make sure that insurance policy is not raised because of these tickets. Will taking the defensive driver test help? What about changing the driver license to an OH one. I dont mind payign the ticket. I am not going to contest it or go to court. I am more concerned about my auto insurance raising premiums. Please advise. Thank you.

OP85063

You might want to take the Defense driving course, I know here in NY it will take off 4 points on your lic, for insurance purpose only.

You should learn your lesson on your first ticket.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">