• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Served???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tinctorius

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I received a camera speed ticket totally ignoring it. I did make the mistake and went to violationinfo.com and entered to ticket nbr and code to view the pics and video. Does this website track when people log on and report to the court? Can this be used against me with the courts as being served the ticket or can I just go the 120 days avoiding the servant? My court date is in a couple weeks.

The Occultist

Accessing the site shouldn't mean a thing. Even if they recorded cookies and kept track of the IP addresses that accessed the site, all it would prove is that somebody in your home obtained the "citation" (nothing wrong with that, they mailed it so you would get it), and that somebody in the home read the link and logged on. That does not in any way acknowledge any alleged offender's guilt.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">