• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Should I fight?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fredpar

what is the name of your state? maryland
my history: no tickets within 4 years and just received copy of driving record, no points. but i have been ding by my insurance company for an accident deemed my fault.

do i have a chance? i was pulled over for speeding 81 in a 55 but the officer marked the ticket 79 in a 55. he said he clocked me with his radar at 81. the officer was not sitting stationary but clocked me passing. i don't no how fast i was going honestly but i no i wasn't going 81. there were cars all around me because it was rush hour time. the officer had vehicles all around him as well. also there was a big hill between us when we passed. it was dusk as well. furthermore i had just come out of a 40mph zone in which it was to much traffic to go 81mph. the officer whipped his car around in the middle of traffic and caught up to me in no time, so if i was going 81mph i would have been all the way down the road, and he caught up to me in less than a mile. any advice would be appreciated. also, on the citation under the arrest type he wrote the letter i. what does this mean?

JETX

Interesting theory on the officer giving the ticket to the wrong person... and it might even get you a break on the fine. But, when the officer says, "Your Honor, that is the car that I witnessed going 79 mph", your proverbial goose will be cooked. Sorry..... Guilty.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Originally posted by fredpar

"also, on the citation under the arrest type he wrote the letter i. what does this mean?"

===============================

My response:

It's "code" for - -

1. Incontinent. He was going so fast, I crapped my pants.

2. Insane driver.

3. Incredibly bitchin car, dude!

4. In N' Out Burger - - next stop.

5. Ipso Facto, the driver is an Idiot.

6. Inagoddadavida!

7. I wish this driver would go back to Indianapolis.

8. There's a town somewhere that's missing it's village Idiot.

9. Tag, you're It.

10. Incarceration!

IAAL

F

fredpar

Re: Re: Should I fight?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Originally posted by fredpar

"also, on the citation under the arrest type he wrote the letter i. what does this mean?"

===============================

My response:

It's "code" for - -

1. Incontinent. He was going so fast, I crapped my pants.

2. Insane driver.

3. Incredibly bitchin car, dude! (I wish, but it was a rental....buick Regal.... and not hardly ready for the dragstrip.)

4. In N' Out Burger - - next stop.

5. Ipso Facto, the driver is an Idiot.

6. Inagoddadavida!

7. I wish this driver would go back to Indianapolis.

8. There's a town somewhere that's missing it's village Idiot.

9. Tag, you're It.

10. Incarceration!

IAAL
:D :D

:D :D :D :D :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">