• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

since ya'll obviously didn't get the first question or read it right for that matter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

midnight_skyy84

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas

ok i'll try to explain in lamen terms for ya'll, i have 5 unpaid tickets in diff towns, all from about 6yrs ago! i have been pulled over since, and nothing has came up, even by state troopers, i have been on probabtion and nothing ever came up on the tickets either. my license just got suspended and i just paid for it to be unsuspended, for an insurance issue, and the tickets still did not show up, so my question is, when i renew my license since it is now expired, are they going to show up then??

Silverplum

Double post.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/speeding-other-moving-violations-13/am-i-going-able-renew-my-license-463617.html#post2232664

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas

ok i'll try to explain in lamen terms for ya'll, i have 5 unpaid tickets in diff towns, all from about 6yrs ago! i have been pulled over since, and nothing has came up, even by state troopers, i have been on probabtion and nothing ever came up on the tickets either. my license just got suspended and i just paid for it to be unsuspended, for an insurance issue, and the tickets still did not show up, so my question is, when i renew my license since it is now expired, are they going to show up then??
The Free Advice Crystal Ball is on strike, so we have no way of knowing. Sorry:cool:

cyjeff

For future reference, the WRONG way to get us to help you is to start out saying we are too stupid to understand your question.

Orcons

For future reference, the WRONG way to get us to help you is to start out saying we are too stupid to understand your question.
And while you are at it, if you are going to insult someone you could at least take the time to check your spelling. It is laymen, not lamen, you mo-ron.

Maestro64

Lets put it this way, search the site for old tickets that came out of nowhere or ticket which people believed they paid 20 yrs ago all of a sudden showing up on their record from another state causing them to either have a suspended license and not know about it or did not allow them to renew the license until they clear up the matter.

Simple put, they may never show or they could cause you a world of problems and made you wish you had dealt with them the first time. The government had a way of never forgetting that someone owe them money.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">