• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speed Camera TKT TEMPE AZ- NOT DRIVER

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JohnMicre

Arizona, Tempe.

Hi,

What would happen if the owner of a vehicle gets a ticket in the mail, and the driver picture they sent was not his but someone who borrowed the car?

The mailed notice, along with the non-owner driver picture gave an option to fulfill the drivers detail such as, name, dob, lic # address, and the signature of the Owner, along with the vehicle owner's enlarged driver license picture.

Do you have to supply the non-owner driver info, if it is your relative, since the driver is not giving it to the owner of the vehicle?

Please help.

Thanks

Last edited:

The Occultist

You are not obligated to give the identity of the real driver. They may attempt to bully you into doing so, but you are not required to comply. Simply mail the form back with a copy of your DL to show that you were not the one driving, and you shouldn't have any more legal issues with this.

JohnMicre

Thanks,

So, I just leave the section where it ask me for the driver details. However, it also ask me sign there, saying all the info you have given is true etc.

Thanks again.
John

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">