• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speed Survey Request

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Carl

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I was advised to fight a ticket by attacking the posted speed limit on a rural road in Warrington Township, Bucks County, PA. I called Distric 6 of PENNDOT to get a copy of any speed survey done for any specific road in the township and was told by the adminsitrator that this document was not available to me under any circumstances as it is exempt under the Freedom of Information Act. Is this true or can I force the isssue?

seniorjudge

Carl said:
What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I was advised to fight a ticket by attacking the posted speed limit on a rural road in Warrington Township, Bucks County, PA. I called Distric 6 of PENNDOT to get a copy of any speed survey done for any specific road in the township and was told by the adminsitrator that this document was not available to me under any circumstances as it is exempt under the Freedom of Information Act. Is this true or can I force the isssue?
www.lgc.state.pa.us/deskbook03/Issues01.pdf

Did you make a request in writing?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">