• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speed Trap in AZ at night???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

avcangem

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

I need to know if AZ police, specifically Pinal County Casa Grande police, have to have parking lights on when radaring when it's dark. The officer turned his lights on when I was about 200 feet away from him...Then obviously pulled me over. I found an article in ARS that said all vehicles must have lights on when dark, but nothing specific.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

I need to know if AZ police, specifically Pinal County Casa Grande police, have to have parking lights on when radaring when it's dark. The officer turned his lights on when I was about 200 feet away from him...Then obviously pulled me over. I found an article in ARS that said all vehicles must have lights on when dark, but nothing specific.
Answer: no.

The Occultist

Maybe now you'll realize that the police could be anywhere at anytime and so you should make sure to drive in compliance of the law at all times.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">