• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bejecu

What is the name of your state?PA

On the ticket, that I was cited for speeding, the section that the office cited should have been 3662, but the two looks like a 7 (or at least it is diffucult to make out) because of the way the office wrote his two (he wrote the two like a z instead with a loop). Could I get off...

Although it appears people have gotten off due to mistakes on the ticket, I would believe that a 2 that looks like a 7...well that probably doesn't cross the threshhold.

BTW: Where did you get ticket in PA?

bejecu said:
What is the name of your state?PA

On the ticket, that I was cited for speeding, the section that the office cited should have been 3662, but the two looks like a 7 (or at least it is diffucult to make out) because of the way the office wrote his two (he wrote the two like a z instead with a loop). Could I get off...

If you were speeding, just take it like an adult and pay it. Don't try to weasel out of it.

It'll be good for you in the long run.

Personal responsibility is very important.

lwpat

It'll be good for you in the long run.
My mother used to tell me that when I got a whippin. Didn't believe it then and don't believe it now. Traffic courts normally will reduce your ticket if you appear for court or retain an attorney. Considering the effect just one ticket may have it is usually worth it to contest the ticket.

Besides this is a legal forum. If you want to teach morality become a priest.

Last edited:
lwpat said:
My mother used to tell me that when I got a whippin. Didn't believe it then and don't believe it now. Traffic courts normally will reduce your ticket if you appear for court or retain an attorney. Considering the effect just one ticket may have it is usually worth it to contest the ticket.

Besides this is a legal forum. If you want to teach morality become a priest.
Yeah, I could see me being a priest.

Bravo8

The section is 3362, not 3662.

I don't think that the 2 looking like a 7 will have any impact on your citation.

Bravo8

I thought about that too, but section 3662 doesn't exist. I think that would lend credence to the fact that it was a "typo" (although written) and not citing the improper section.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">