• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

speeding

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fered

i live in ohio and i got a speeding ticket, it was 50 in a 25 but where she put how she clocked my speed(u kno where it says vascar,pace,radar...exc) she didnt put nethign but it had "moving" X-ed in does anybody kno what i should do about this?i am also under 18. she also put i was not wearing my seat belt but i was, i took it off when i reeached over to get my regestration, and all she saw was i didnt have it on and marked that i didnt. what should i do?

Curt581

fered said:
i live in ohio and i got a speeding ticket, it was 50 in a 25 but where she put how she clocked my speed(u kno where it says vascar,pace,radar...exc) she didnt put nethign but it had "moving" X-ed in does anybody kno what i should do about this?i am also under 18.
Have you ever told your parents, "Stop treating me like a child". If so, act like the grown-up you claim to be, accept responsibility for your actions, and pay the darn ticket.
she also put i was not wearing my seat belt but i was, i took it off when i reeached over to get my regestration, and all she saw was i didnt have it on and marked that i didnt. what should i do?
Were you cited for a seatbelt violation?
If so, pay it too.

racer72

Nothing in your post suggests the ticket is not valid or unwarrented. The only time you should remove your seatbelt is if you are given permission by the officer. If you want ot fight the citation, I would suggest getting with your parents and have a consultation with a local attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">