• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bennykasto31

I got stopped for speeding and he asked were I was going I told him I was going to work so he let me go and told me to come visit him after I got off work to see what we will do about the speeding. I was speeding on Walworth county just before I went on the bridge crossing into corson county and he proceeded to pull me over on corson county. I'm confused in what I can do?

adjusterjack

No, it's not entrapment. He did you a favor by letting you go to work.

Yes, you should go see him. You'll have a much better chance of talking him out of the ticket if you show up.

If you don't show up, he knows where to find you and when he comes looking for you, there won't be any chance at all of talking your way out of the ticket.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">