• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vdo

I messed up... i was tired and tried to get home earlier so i went a little too fast... anyhow, i think the officer cited the wrong speedlimit for that zone... he said it was 30 and there is no signs that stating that,.. its either a 40 or 25, i am wonderin what to do with this, also someone told me that if theres any wrong data stated that the citation is not admissible in court.. is that true?? appreciate your help, thanks

racer72

Have you gone back and checked the signage for the correct speed limit and check with the road department to make sure the signs are correct? You have to prove the information is incorrect, you haven't done that yet.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">