• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SPEEDING, SUSPENDED LICENSE, under probation, what now?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GAneedsHelp

What is the name of your state? GEORGIA

recently i got off reporting probation(6 months) and have non-reporting probation for 6 more months. my license was due to be suspended for 6 months, and those 6 months passed. so after that time, i started driving again. the other day i get pulled over in the middle of the night for speeding. the officer pulls up my license info and it comes up as suspended. i go to jail and get bonded out within 2 hours. besides having to go to court for the charges, paying the tickets, what's going to happen to me as far as probation violation laws go? i cant stop thinking about this. someone tell me something good or bad.

HomeGuru

GAneedsHelp said:
What is the name of your state? GEORGIA

recently i got off reporting probation(6 months) and have non-reporting probation for 6 more months. my license was due to be suspended for 6 months, and those 6 months passed. so after that time, i started driving again. the other day i get pulled over in the middle of the night for speeding. the officer pulls up my license info and it comes up as suspended. i go to jail and get bonded out within 2 hours. besides having to go to court for the charges, paying the tickets, what's going to happen to me as far as probation violation laws go? i cant stop thinking about this. someone tell me something good or bad.

**A: something bad.

Move to Mexico?

Seriously, Can you imagine any judge who wouldn't want to throw the book at you?

A good lawyer is your best shot (and only hope).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">