• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

michele17

Maryland

I read on this forum you can request a change of venue. How do you go about that? I received my court date for June 10th. The courthouse is in the heart of Baltimore City. I live in Harford County. I would prefer to go to the courthouse in Baltimore County on Kelso Drive. Please advise.

THANKS!

michele17

I asked how to request a change of venue not, how to be sarcastic. I read one story about a speeding ticket on here and it stated to ask for a change of venue. It didn't state the reason. Thanks but, maybe you should stick with being a grandpa instead of giving your nasty opinions.
:mad:

Last edited:

tipdrill

Pay attention grasshopper, grandpa is correct. Your lack of respect shows just how old you are. Good luck in court!

michele17

speeding ticket

Obviously, the tip on your drill needs to be sharpened, cause it's dull!
I didn't realize this forum was for sarcasm. When I signed on it was get answers to serious questions, not smart remarks.

FYI - My age and intelligence is well above these childish remarks

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">