• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding ticket 30 over~

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jonnyd1

Florida

(Kind of long but please read)

So the other day i got a speeding ticket for 83 in a 45 (Radar) it was around 7:00pm it was a long Two lane road With a Lanscape Center median. LIGHT traffic when i say light i mean 3 cars behind me

well i was stoped at a red light and i looked at the road infront of me it was clear only one cross street so i thought i would gun it when the light turned Green, But little did i know there was a cop siting behind A BIG sign that was in the ground, in the dark.Now these streets do have Street lights on them it was very Bright ,But a few of these Street lights were out and it was Very dark in this little part of the road. And thats where he was Parked (behind the sign under these lights that were broken ) like a shark waiting

I was heading EAST on this road, and he was parking Facing East he was Not out of his car Radaring he was sitting inside.There was an ateena on his trunk so i guess that must of been where he got 83 mph...

i dont see why this should matter but im 16 years old With no past tickets.I turned 16 march 23 2005 and im turning 17 next month
because it was 30 mph over the speed limit it requires a court apperance

so i guess what im asking is what can i do, Stupid question really cause im pretty much guilty. what im afraid of is geting points on my drivers license because im under the age of 18 When other people over 18 have walked away with a option for driving shcool(discrimination).
In florida 6 points and your restricted to driving to and from work only for a year (if your under 18)

any advice please? i need it

racer72

I turned 16 march 23 2005 and im turning 17 next month
Please explain, in detail, how one can have a birthday every other year. As someone that has had a birthday every year and has had way too many, any advice on slowing down the aging process would be greatly appreciated.

Jonnyd1

ok i turned 16 in on march 23rd 2006 and march 23 2007 im turning 17:D :) ~answer

Why would i hire a lawyer what good could he do?~

Last edited:

The Occultist

A lawyer knows what the courts want to hear and will have the best chances of arranging a plea bargain for you that will result in more fees but less points.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">