• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? KY

I recently returned to Ky from Montana, but still have a Montana Driver's License.

A couple days ago I got a speeding ticket in KY.

Where does the ticket go? A copy to the court...a copy to KY Div of DL...a copy to MT...?

I know when I lived in KY and had a KY license, my previous speeding ticket showed up on my AOC (admin. office of the courts) courtnet record...

Will this ticket show up on my KY AOC criminal record?

Hey There

Information is just a click away.

Type in on Google interstate drivers compact and click on websites on the page.
Interstate Driver's License Compact website states that Montana isn't a member. :) You may want to check current status.

The driver needs to take care of the ticket of the state that he was cited for a traffic violation in.If the driver is found guilty of the violation in the state that cited him that state collects the fine .
Google:Speeding Ticket FAQ & Speeding Ticket--Fighting or Plea Bargaining for info on contesting a speeding ticket if that's what you want to do.
Best regards,
Hey There

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">