• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FISHONATOR

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY.I RECIEVED A SPEEDING TICKET AND THEY DIDNT WRITE ON THE TICKET THE VIOLATION OR THE CODE.ONLY WROTE 75 IN 55.CAN I GETT OUT OF THIS TICKET?

Last edited:

FISHONATOR

Speeding

It is obvious but the women at dmv told be that its in my favor because he didnt fill it out correctly.She couldnt even punch it into the computer to give me a court date.I just wanted to know what you lawyers think.This is supposed to be a forum for answering questions and instead my grammar is getting corrected and im not getting any answers.I guess nothings free in life.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
It is obvious but the women at dmv told be that its in my favor because he didnt fill it out correctly.She couldnt even punch it into the computer to give me a court date.I just wanted to know what you lawyers think.This is supposed to be a forum for answering questions and instead my grammar is getting corrected and im not getting any answers.I guess nothings free in life.
Would you like some really good advice?

Don't take your legal advice from the lady behind the counter at the dmv.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">