• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

speeding ticket 82 in a 65

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ftnirsh

What is the name of your state? New Jersey
I was driving on Rt 80 the last day of the month there were many troopers on the side of the road with radar and I passed many of them finally I passed one and he came out pulled me over I was very aware of my speed the whole time when I saw him I looked at my speedometer and I was going 69 and said man I am going to get a ticket for 4 miles over the limit. He gave me a ticket for going 82 in a 65 at no time was I ever going that fast and the most I ever went was 69. Everybody saw all the troopers for miles that were not even hiddening they were out in plain sight. Why would I be so stupid to do that. Everyone was braking because of the cops it would be impossible to go 82 but he says he used a laser gun and they don't lie well either do I. Any advise would be appricative.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">