• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding Ticket in GA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ejipshun

Im 19 years old and I have a couple of concerns. In mid January, I was pulled over in Gwinnett County for doing 80mph in a 65 zone. I called and found out my fine would be $100. That's fine. But today on my way to college for a test, I was pulled over again for doing 54 in a 45 but this time it was in my home county, DeKalb. The officer then proceeded to tell me how to lower my points or something of that extent.

I wanted to ask, when or will they report this to my insurance company? Is there a possibility to somehow avoid them contacting my insurance by doing a driver's course? What can I do? I am fine with paying any fees they might give me, im just afraid about my insurance and my points. I wanted to get some feedback from you because I have no clue about anything as far as point reductions or anything. Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">