• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

speeding ticket i forgot to pay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mcfmly

last year may 01 i had a car accident and have not work or able to face stessful things at all. since i have not work for almost a year my bills are way behind and my credit is very bad. well i got a speeding ticket on my way to doctor,i forgot about it then i got a notice from the court to pay it so i called the court and ask if i could pay it later they say i need to see the judge. i have not been doing well since the accident and my doctor said that i am suffering from postdarmit stress and that why i not facing alot of my problems. now i got letter from dmv and my license is suspend what can i do about it . my dad said he would go to court with me but i not sure what to do?:confused:

V

Vincent Cosent

What to do!

1) Get treatment for your illness.

2) Let your dad help.

D

dabear

You need to contact the court and make payment arrangements for the ticket.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">