• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding Ticket, MA.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

le0n_1708

Hi, I just recently received a speeding ticket in Springfield, MA for driving ..... 68 on a 35, I know that's a lot but I was really in a case of emergency. I don't know if there are any chances for me to appeal at the court? And Also what the insurance rate will go up if I lose? And Can I just go to court and attend traffic school to lower the insurance rate? Thanks.

Mass_Shyster

Hi, I just recently received a speeding ticket in Springfield, MA for driving ..... 68 on a 35, I know that's a lot but I was really in a case of emergency. I don't know if there are any chances for me to appeal at the court? And Also what the insurance rate will go up if I lose? And Can I just go to court and attend traffic school to lower the insurance rate? Thanks.
Massachusetts did away with the traffic school ("P.A.T.S.") in lieu of a fine sometime in the 1980s.

le0n_1708

So are there any chances for me to win this? Or at least I just want to pay the fine but not the insurance rate up. And does that mean I can go to traffic school to clear the point?

davew128

So are there any chances for me to win this? Or at least I just want to pay the fine but not the insurance rate up. And does that mean I can go to traffic school to clear the point?
Let me repeat what was previously stated to you: There. Is. No. Traffic. School. In. Massachusetts.

You have one chance to beat the ticket. Pray nobody from the citing department shows up if you appeal it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">