• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding Ticket, Mandatory Court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FEDERICO

What is the name of your state? FLORIDA. I GOT A SPEEDING TICKET IN DELTONA FLORIDA TWO MONTHS AGO, I PAID THE FINE, I DID TRAFFIC SCHOOL ONLINE AND EVERITHING IS OK BUT,TWO DAYS AGO I GOT ANOTHER ONE GOING 80 IN A 45MPH ROAD, I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IS GOING TO BE THE TICKET BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO COURT. I'M GOING TO PAID THE FINE RIGTH THERE, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN TO ME, CAN I ASK FOR TRAFFIC SCHOOL?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.....

The Occultist

Please stop shouting. It makes your post extremely difficult to read.

The worst thing that could happen to you? For 35 over the limit, you could see some jail time as well as a license suspension. Oh, and don't forget the high fines. Will this happen? I hope so. You obviously are not capable of learning your lessons and should not be on the road.

Odds are you are not eligible for traffic school since you just took it.

moburkes

He forgot to tell you that's he's already on probation for another crime****************************..
What is the name of your state? I LIVE IN DELTONA FLORIDA, AND I'M IN MY SECOND MONTH OF PROBATION AND A GOT A TRAFIC TICKET FOR DRIVE 80 IN A 45MPH ROAD, AND I HAVE MANDATORY COURT FOR THAT TICKET, IS THAT A VIOLATION OF PROBATION?
THANK YOU.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">