• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

speeding ticket and prayer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nolawyerme

What is the name of your state? nc
I recently received a speeding ticket, and have heard of a prayer for judgement. I would like to ask for this but don't know how. Do I go to court on the assigned day and ask the judge, or someone else in the court for the prayer for judgement.Does this actually help prevent my insurance rates from going up? Will it not go on my driving record. How long is it good for? What are the pros and cons of a pfj?
TIA

HomeGuru

nolawyerme said:
What is the name of your state? nc
I recently received a speeding ticket, and have heard of a prayer for judgement. I would like to ask for this but don't know how. Do I go to court on the assigned day and ask the judge, or someone else in the court for the prayer for judgement.Does this actually help prevent my insurance rates from going up? Will it not go on my driving record. How long is it good for? What are the pros and cons of a pfj?
TIA
**A: first of all, are you are religious person?

N

nolawyerme

If it helps my case I am! Hope you have more advice than that.

JETX

Sorry for the delay in responding.... your post made me laugh so hard that I had to take a few minutes to compose myself.

Actually, 'Prayer for Judgment' has worked, but usually the court has to be convinced of your conviction to the power.

So, when they call your name in the courtroom, march to about 12 feet in front of the judges bench and immediately drop to your knees, facing the judge. Then, put your hands together, look to the sky and yell, "LORD! Please don't find me guilty of this ticket!! And if you do feel that I am truly guilty of this infraction, at least have it in your heart to prevent my insurance from increasing. And Lord, while I have your attention, would you please also make sure that this doesn't go on my driving record!"

Now, here comes the hard part.... when you bring your eyes back to the earth, look directly at the Judge and say, "Your Honor, I think that He wants to talk to you!".

Then, clap your hands together two times (not more than two!), then stand, do an immediate 'about face' (be sure to snap your heels), then walk right out of that courtroom, with full confidence that He will guide the court to properly handle your infraction.

Amen.

Last edited:
M

Mike101

Bring a copy of your driving record and talk to the DA. If you don't get to talk to the DA, when your name gets called just tell the judge.

N

nolawyerme

thank you so much for your reasonable answer mike. The rest I could do without. It is unfortunate that I had to be subjected to the others first.
Thanks again

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">