• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

speeding ticket in VA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

paperclip4671

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Virginia

ok, i live in GA and work out of state. we drive a chevy van, im not sure of the year. we put many many many miles on this thing. i think it had around 260K when i got the ticket. anyway, i had the cruise set at 70(limit is 65), a goochland county cop gets on the interstate and passes me. for about 5 to 10 miles his speed varies, i know this because he keeps getting closer then farther ahead of me. again i have the cruise set at 70. after a few miles, i start to catch up to him, when i am nearly compleatly passed him, he gets behind me and pulls me over. he gives me a ticket for doing 75 in a 65, he puts 'PACING' as the means of detection and tells me that ' YOU dont passME when im doing 70' in such a tone that he was suprised that i had the audasity to do such a thing. there were 2 other ppl in the vehicle at the time to verify my speed... what can i do?

paperclip4671

ummm yeah....

ok, i guess i forgot.... if your just going to say dumb a$$ things like ^ that guy.... please dont respond at all. thanks.

I love it when people here get mad when they don't get an answer they want to hear.

Just pay the ticket.

70MPH is faster than 65MPH is it not?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">