• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding while on probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

arechiga_tony

What is the name of your state? TEXAS

Hi I was driving on a suspended license and got pulled over, and just got a ticket. I have to meet with my probation officer on Monday. How should i tell them about my ticket, and what can i expect? I know it in violation of my probation because I'm on probation for driving with a suspended license. All i wanted to do is get my kids to the park before it got to hot. Guess I should have waited 3 more months for my probation to be over.

Getting this ticket is tearing away at me because I know i will go to jail, and lose my kids and my new job.

So do they arrest you at the probation office? Should I go ahead and tell everyone goodbye? Should put in my notice to quit my new job? I guess jail is to there to punish your loved ones because they are the ones that are going to suffer. I know all of this relies on my probation officer, but I have to visit with a new officer this month. So this person has never met me dosent know i just graduated college, dosent know that I just started a new job.

Should i go hire a lawyer before my probation meeting?

I hope someone can answer my questions**************.I just need some advice.

thank you

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">