• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding and Wreckless Driving

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hannahbnanah

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

Just recently I recieved a speeding ticket/wreckless driving ( going 90 in a 65 zone ), I got wreckless driving because it was 25 miles per hour over the speed limit. Unfortunately I am going to be unable to hire an attorney to represent me so it looks like i'll be representing myself. I am worried about losing my license and getting point on my license. I have researched Prayer for Judgement, have no idea how this works or if it would even be a good option for me. This is my first speeding ticket since I was 16 ( I am 21 ) and then I had hired an attorney to take care of it. This is all new to me and I really need some useful advice on what I should/could do to avoid the points and more importantly losing my license. All advice is welcome. Thank You!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">