• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

speedy trial NY/ no accident investigation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MP10

What is the name of your state?NY

My son ahs to go to court for a speed unreasonable and imprudent.. this ticket was issued after a single vehicle MVA .. No witness, no accident investigation was done , Was right after the blizzard in January 05 snow /ice covered road ..

Also there are several inconsistancies on the report and ticket , officer wrote the addy on the reg as the drivers addy.. I know this is not a reason to dismiss but I thought it could be used to discredit the officers recolection of the accident if he couldnt copy the addy of the license in front of him how much else was correct on the report.. Also there were numerous accident alll day and my son who only skidded of the road was the only one issued a ticket for the above

You Are Guilty

MP10 said:
What is the name of your state?NY

My son ahs to go to court for a speed unreasonable and imprudent.. this ticket was issued after a single vehicle MVA .. No witness, no accident investigation was done , Was right after the blizzard in January 05 snow /ice covered road ..

Also there are several inconsistancies on the report and ticket , officer wrote the addy on the reg as the drivers addy.. I know this is not a reason to dismiss but I thought it could be used to discredit the officers recolection of the accident if he couldnt copy the addy of the license in front of him how much else was correct on the report.. Also there were numerous accident alll day and my son who only skidded of the road was the only one issued a ticket for the above
"This is an epic tale of rock'n'roll Babylon: a story of the evil men do told by the men thelselves. You won't be able to stop reading till the last page!"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">