• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Staten Island NY Speeding Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

calex1

What is the name of your state?
NJ, speeding ticket occurred in NY
was given ticket right before verazano bridge for going 77 in 45
I am pleading not guilty on ticket, how can I locate a lawyer to avoid
fines and insurance points. The ticket states a hearing is going to be scheduled.

qcxlvr1

calex1 said:
fines and insurance points. The ticket states a hearing is going to be scheduled.
Did you get your ticket from an NYPD Highway officer or TBTA? There are a couple of lawyers that you can call but Staten Island TVB will be tough. Expect to spend a good sum of money on the lawyer too.

You Are Guilty

calex1 said:

Oh you screwed the pooch good on that one - 32 over?! On a state-owned bridge?!

I hope you have an SUV, because you're going to need something large to haul the bags of money this is going to cost you. There's a link on the top of this page which will direct you to Richmond County traffic lawyers. I'd strongly recommend one of them over the zillions in Brooklyn.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">