• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statute of limations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sunnie hart

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
Back in Jan. 06 I received 3 traffic violations with fines. My license was suspended. Is there a statute of limations on these tickets to where I won't have to pay them and still get my license back?

JETX

Back in Jan. 06 I received 3 traffic violations with fines. My license was suspended. Is there a statute of limations on these tickets to where I won't have to pay them and still get my license back?
No. Once charged (cited), the tickets will remain 'live' until such time as you resolve them. Contact the original court.
Also, you need to know that there is a STRONG likelihood that at least one FTA arrest warrant is out there with your name on it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">