• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stop Sign Violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

legladvc

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? MA

I was charged with failing to stop at a stop sign.

I do not plan to contest the charge.

My purpose for appearing in court is to ask the judge for a deferment or reduce the violation to non-moving.

As a CDL driver, I am looking for a way to keep this ticket off my driving record.

Can you provide any recommendations or strategy to help maintain a clean driving record?

Thanks.

panzertanker

legladvc said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? MA

I was charged with failing to stop at a stop sign.

I do not plan to contest the charge.

My purpose for appearing in court is to ask the judge for a deferment or reduce the violation to non-moving.

As a CDL driver, I am looking for a way to keep this ticket off my driving record.

Can you provide any recommendations or strategy to help maintain a clean driving record?

Thanks.
Do just what you state:
Prostrate yourself before the court and ask for leniency.
Hope that you do not have any other moving violations, as they could have an impact on the judge's decision.
Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">