• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

"Stunt Driving" warning - Ontario

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pepper23

I am a 17-year-old G2 driver in Ontario, Canada.

So I was driving around with a friend and a guy turned and was in between us, so I passed him doing 70 km/h in a 50 zone. My friend ahead of me was doing the speed limit during this time. We then found a place to park nearby and got out to talk.

Unknown to us, the guy I passed apparently recorded our plates and called the cops claiming we were racing. The cops showed up, talked to us a bit, got our licenses, asked us if we'd been drinking etc. He then spent some time in his cruiser. The officer said that he'd be doing a report and that if he pulled us over 5-7 years later that this warning would show up.

What is this warning he speaks of? Is it in a computer system? or just locally. If I get pulled over outside of this town, would it show up?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">