• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Summons

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Raddaradda1029

North carolina.
I dont remember if igot pulled over without my liscence on me, is there any way i can see if i actually do have a court date, what if i dont remember and my court date passes?

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Crystal ball is still at the dry cleaners.

You could look up the court calendar.

Default judgements are worth avoiding.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Gee, reckless driving, speeding, and "other moving violations". Maybe you should start being more careful.

Raddaradda1029

All i got was reckless driving, i just cant remember if i got a summons at a checkpoint for not having my liscence, theres too much going on right now for me to remember

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
i just cant remember if i got a summons at a checkpoint for not having my liscence, theres too much going on right now for me to remember
Then I guess you'll be dealing with the consequences.

Most people would clearly remember if they received a ticket - that piece of paper the officer gives you is a nice reminder. But I guess you're the exception to the rule.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">