• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Super Speeder in GA - 27MPH over, under 21

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

boxiom

Atlanta, GA

I'm 19 years old and just got a "super speeders" ticket on 75 in GA (a major highway). I was doing 92 in a 65, so 27 over.

I know in GA, 24MPG or more is 4 points. and 4 points is a suspension of the license under 21.

I want to know what I can do to fight this ticket. To either get the speed dropped to 23MPH over (so its only 3 points and i keep my license). Could a lawyer do this for me? I have school and work and no car is not acceptable.

(also I didnt sign up here to get some morale lesson. yes im a bad bad kid who speeds and makes bad decisions. got it, if you could just help me out with the LEGAL advice. I will let my dad do the punishment)

cyjeff

(also I didnt sign up here to get some morale lesson. yes im a bad bad kid who speeds and makes bad decisions. got it, if you could just help me out with the LEGAL advice. I will let my dad do the punishment)
Cool.

A self righteous kid that demands our free help but only if we play by HIS rules.

I know exactly what you should do.

Not gonna tell you, though. Have fun walking.

As you grow up, you will find that attitude is everything. Think about it during all that time on the bus.

boxiom

Yes attitude is everything, but last time I posted on this forum all I got was morale advice. So for you to post back and go "im not going to tell you!" like a ten year old is real mature on your part since your clearly an older fellow. </sarcasm>

If I wanted people to be my parents, id go post on the "tell me im a bad kid" forums.

Oh and I wont take the bus, I got a nice fixed gear bike that will get me around the city great. Woah ill be in great shape!

I'll speak with an attorney, thats all I can do. Thanks Highwayman for making it short and simple.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">