• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Supporting Deposition Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ZComplex

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?I just recently received a speeding ticket in Upstate NY. I was speeding pretty excessively in a 30, however it was right by a 45 zone, about 100 yards away. Excuses behind (speeding is speeding), I pleaded not guilty and requested a supporting deposition. When I received the supporting deposition, it contained nothing! My ticket has more information on it! It lists the charge, the officer, the date and time, my vehicle, street, and direction on the street. I don't understand. Isn't a supporting deposition supposed to support a ticket with additional information so a defendant can defend themselves, such as the officer’s detailed recollection of the incident? Are there any regulations to what is required for this? I shouldn't have even requested this worthless piece of sh** . Worthless! No?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">