• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suspended

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

diggitys

n.j.

i was pulled over and given a ticket for driving on the suspended list i had a warrant for my arrest for not paying a seatbelt ticket which also made me suspended is there any way i can avoid from being suspend for a 6month peroid.

HomeGuru

diggitys said:
n.j.

i was pulled over and given a ticket for driving on the suspended list i had a warrant for my arrest for not paying a seatbelt ticket which also made me suspended is there any way i can avoid from being suspend for a 6month peroid.

**A: yes, the 6 month period would be from Jan-June 2016.

J

jm073

it means someone is trying to be funny. listen, don't waste your time on this dip**** forum. these idiots are only here to make fun of people who are looking for advice. I would suggest calling a REAL lawyer and getting some advice.

D

diggitys

yea i thought i would ask while i was looking around
thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">