• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended DL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dianne15

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pullman Washington'

I was pulled over and at time time the officer informed me that my license was suspended and gave me a DWSL 3rd degree. I had no idea that my license was suspended I recieved a ticket in feb. and I paid it late and they added a late fee to it that I didn't know about and that was why my license was suspended I paid the late fee and now have my license back but I have to go to court next week and I'm not sure what to say or plead, I'm assuming guilty since it was suspended I just didn't know, Please help I really don't want my DL to get taken away.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pullman Washington'

I was pulled over and at time time the officer informed me that my license was suspended and gave me a DWSL 3rd degree. I had no idea that my license was suspended I recieved a ticket in feb. and I paid it late and they added a late fee to it that I didn't know about and that was why my license was suspended I paid the late fee and now have my license back but I have to go to court next week and I'm not sure what to say or plead, I'm assuming guilty since it was suspended I just didn't know, Please help I really don't want my DL to get taken away.
**A: sounds like you plead guilty to me.

occharge

In California, and as long as you had you license reinstated, the citation is either dismissed OR it is reduced to a lesser offense of driving without a license.

Let's hope its the same in WA. Good luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">