• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suspended licence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

newperson

in michigan recently my boyfriend was stopped driving my car, he was arrested for driving on a suspended license, second offence, my car was not inpounded at the time, he was sentenced to 10 days in the county jail. the judge also orded my car to be inpounded for 90 days, this is the only way i have to get back and fourth to work. can he do this? can i appeal? yes i am getting rid of the boyfriend. :) what other suggestions do you have?

V

Vincent Cosent

Does the judge

think the car belongs to your boyfriend?Were you notified to appear in court concerning your car?You need to speak to a lawyer to get your car back.Never lend your car to anyone who does not have a drivers liscense.Is the judge holding your car untill the creep pays his fine?If you live at home with parents let them know if you can.You may also get some info by calling the police dept.Hope some of this helps.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">