• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suspended license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

adams21

last year i was pulled over twice in two months for speeding in illinois and pled guilty, both before i was 21 yrs old. the speeding tickets happened in march and may. about 4 months later the dmv sent me a form telling me my license had been suspended because i failed to go to court for the second ticket. then about . they suspended my license for a year. later that year about october i got pulled over for driving on a suspended license and got arrested. then this year on april 9 i got pulled over for tinted windows and driving on a suspended license. am i able to get a hardship license to drive to work still or no.
please help!!!!

racer72

Your obvious disregard of your state laws will probably result in you being denied a drivers license of any kind. You should consider buying a bus pass.

JETX

And I bet you don't have insurance either. Get off the road until you can decide to 'play by the rules'.

V

Vincent Cosent

Your lucky

If this was California on your third attempt at beating the system they give you life in prison. I think they call it three strikes and your out. A hardship liscense is not for someone in prison.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">