• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended License, Need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kapelluschsa

Hey everyone. I recieved a letter in the mail today informing me that my license is suspended for 2 months. This came as a surprise to me, because the judge didnt say anything about my lack of points (which came as a surprise, but was due to a 4 point ticket that occured when my restrictions were still active) or offer to let me take any courses to reduce the points.

My question is, if i talk to the district attourney, will he still let me take a defensive driving course to earn some points back, or since my license is already suspended is it to late?

If not, how do i go about getting a SR22 in order to get my occupational license? Does applying for an SR22 mean my insurance is going to go up?

If it makes any difference i am from wisconsin. Anyways, thanks for any help in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">