• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended License / Other Problems / Please Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

420Joey

What is the name of your state? Florida.

My license is suspended because I hadn't attendended school 30 consecutive days. There was many circumstances (mostly me switching out of 4 schools in one year) that played a factor in me missing school. Now that it is close to summer, there is less than 30 days of school left. I recently got suspended and need my license valid in order to go to work and do other things. How can I get my license unsuspended with attendance if there is no school ? Do I have no choice but to wait for the next school year? Is there anything I can do about this ?

I am 17, and have recieved many tickets. I don't know if I've recieved points but I got convicted of driving with a suspended license without knowledge two times allready along with countless speeding tickets, a ticket for going to slow, countless no seat belt tickets, two or three driving without my license, doing a u-turn in a no uturn area, passing some red-lights, and some other ones I cannot remember at this point. All of them are taken care of except four that remain open, how much do you think my insurance is going to cost me? Will it be outstandingly too much and if so what can I do to reduce it at this point?

I would appreciate only valid responses.. Posts such as your screwed, you shoulden't have done that, etc. is in my opinion baseless and a waste of time.

I appreciate future responses and thank you all.

Curt581

420Joey said:
How can I get my license unsuspended with attendance if there is no school ?
You can't.
Do I have no choice but to wait for the next school year? Is there anything I can do about this ?
Nope.
... how much do you think my insurance is going to cost me?
A lot more than you can afford, and that's IF you can find an insurance company that will actually cover you.
Will it be outstandingly too much and if so what can I do to reduce it at this point?
Give up driving for now, and wait for the violations to drop off your record. Figure about five years.
I would appreciate only valid responses.. Posts such as your screwed, you shoulden't have done that, etc. is in my opinion baseless and a waste of time.
So telling you the truth is "baseless" and a "waste of time"?
Do you want reality or Fantasy Island?

Welcome to the world of Adulthood... where actions have real consequences.

Now that you're here, you need to learn a few things. Like Court officials won't just let you say, "I'm sorry and won't ever do it again", or "But I didn't mean it", and expect that the officials will say, "Oh, that's okay, nevermind", and just dismiss everything.

In my opinion, based on the laundry list of violations you've posted, you shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel of a vehicle for a very long time. You're a menace.

It's time to grow up.

420Joey

^

Wow, what was the point of that post?

To reinforce the notion that im screwed? I never said any of those things and I understand that actions have real consequences...

I merely asked if being completely screwed is inevitable at this point..... Do you need to be an *******? Also, can I have some responses from people that may know what there talking about?

420Joey

Nevermind. All I wanted to know was if I can get my license unsuspended some other way than attending school consecutively for 30 days since summers approaching. I realize your all *******s with no lives - good day !

I guess I have to drop out of school so I can maintain a job and go to nightschool and do other things that is going to determine how successful I am in life. I'm sorry everyone for not accepting that im ****ed and my life is going to become a ****hole now because I had some tickets when I was 15.

I'm sorry for trying to be self-sufficient as an adult. Thank you all for all your help. I'd rather have no responses than sarcastic ones or invalid posts. What the **** do you get from writing posts without substance, you guys must be pretty bored.

Shay-Pari'e

420Joey said:
Nevermind. All I wanted to know was if I can get my license unsuspended some other way than attending school consecutively for 30 days since summers approaching. I realize your all *******s with no lives - good day !

I guess I have to drop out of school so I can maintain a job and go to nightschool and do other things that is going to determine how successful I am in life. I'm sorry everyone for not accepting that im ****ed and my life is going to become a ****hole now because I had some tickets when I was 15.

I'm sorry for trying to be self-sufficient as an adult. Thank you all for all your help. I'd rather have no responses than sarcastic ones or invalid posts. What the **** do you get from writing posts without substance, you guys must be pretty bored.

Well I will certainly strive to be just like you,......especially adding the 420 to my name. That is sooooo cool. :D

Bye Bye, thanks for dropping in.

Curt581

420Joey said:
Wow, what was the point of that post?
The point of that post was to try to tell you that the real world is an unforgiving place, and the sooner you learn that, the better. Some mistakes can't be taken back or overlooked, and sometimes those mistakes can be very expensive. Like costing you your license to drive.
To reinforce the notion that im screwed?
Actually, yes. You are screwed. More to the point, you screwed yourself.
I never said any of those things and I understand that actions have real consequences...
Not in so many words, but you implied it loud and clear. And, No, I don't think you really understand, but it's beginning to sink in.
I merely asked if being completely screwed is inevitable at this point.....
No, you didn't. You specifically told us NOT to tell you you're screwed. Fortunately for you, I decided that telling you the truth would benefit you far more than lying.

You're welcome. :)
Do you need to be an *******?
If that's the only way to get my point across... Yes.
Also, can I have some responses from people that may know what there talking about?
Don't you mean you'd prefer to read posts from people telling you what you want to hear?

I stand by my original post. You are a habitual traffic offender, and should be prevented from ever having a driver's license.

Curt581

420Joey said:
And you got your answer. Remember, free advise is worth exactly what you paid for it.
Cry me a river.

Don't forget who did it to you. Ohhhh, that's right... You did.

I'm sorry for trying to be self-sufficient as an adult. Thank you all for all your help. I'd rather have no responses than sarcastic ones or invalid posts.
To quote the Rolling Stones:

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need.
What the **** do you get from writing posts without substance, you guys must be pretty bored.
Do you kiss your Mom with that potty mouth?

And just cuz you asked, we get entertained. This site is hilarious!.

:cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">