• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended tag ticket in Chamblee, GA.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Paul_Saine10

I got a ticket for a suspended tag in Chamblee/ATL GA for a suspended tag and went to the tag office to resolve it. The tag office said it was due to lapse of insurance on my vehicle. This is because I cancelled the insurance on my car since I couldn't afford to get a rebuild/new transmission for it. Found out that I was suppose to report that the vehicle is inoperable before cancelling insurance. The tag office understood that and waived the fee and my tag is good. I have a court date imminent and I have documentation from the tag office to present in court. Am going to plead not guilty because I didn't know that I was suppose to report it, plus its a $630. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">