• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended in Va living in Tn

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

reed6975

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? TN

I live in Tn now for the past year and a half. I have had moving violations in va for speeding and reckless driving in 2003. I wanted to know if i apply for a new license in tn as if i never had one will they pick up my suspension in Va? I have a new york state id that is currently valid. So i do not have to show that i lived in va when i submit identification. I now this may sound awful but i need my license back for a good job. I have children to support and take care of.

Curt581

When you were a kid, you asked your Mom to buy something for you and she said No... did you go behind her back and ask your Dad, hoping he'd never find out that Mom said no?

If Dad said No, did you go ask Grandma to buy it and tell her that Mom said it was okay?

I thought so. :rolleyes:

If you do it, you will be found out, your new license will be canceled, you will be subject to new penalties, which will compound your existing problems.

reed6975 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? TN

I live in Tn now for the past year and a half. I have had moving violations in va for speeding and reckless driving in 2003. I wanted to know if i apply for a new license in tn as if i never had one will they pick up my suspension in Va? I have a new york state id that is currently valid. So i do not have to show that i lived in va when i submit identification. I now this may sound awful but i need my license back for a good job. I have children to support and take care of.
Are you implying that you should be allowed to illegally obtain a driver's license because you've chosen to procreate???

I'm always amazed by people who use the fact that they have children to support as an excuse for their bad behavior. "I know I robbed the bank, but it was to feed my 6 out-of-wedlock kids..." :rolleyes:

reed6975

InsuranceLadyAZ said:
Are you implying that you should be allowed to illegally obtain a driver's license because you've chosen to procreate???

I'm always amazed by people who use the fact that they have children to support as an excuse for their bad behavior. "I know I robbed the bank, but it was to feed my 6 out-of-wedlock kids..." :rolleyes:
[B]TO InsuranceLadyAZ[/B] I can see by your comment that you are either a woman who can't have kids, a woman who is too ugly to have kids :D , a bitter woman who has been left with the kids, a no good woman and mother who had kids by surprise, or just a dumb @#$%#! Next time just think before you speak or better yet don't think, that is what got you into this mess. Have fun getting on someone else I will give you an A for effort T for trying. By the way all of my children are by one woman and we have been married for the past 8 years, 1 year before we had children. None of my children were unplanned :) . To everyone else thanks for your comments just wanted to get other peoples thoughts.

lorilejeune69

You lost your license do to breaking the law and now you want to get it back by breaking more laws? Do yourself a favor and get your license back legally before you regret it.

robrwinters

National Driver Register

To clarify, all states now participate in the National Driver Register. If you attempt to apply for a driver license, your name and date of birth will be checked against the National Driver Register. They will deny your application. If the application asks if you have a driver license under suspension and you lie, you can be charged with any number of offenses. I don't know what the law is in your state but In Texas, it would be Tampering with a Government Record which is punishable by up to 1 year in jail and a $2000 fine. I wouldn't risk it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">