• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suspended for a while

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

daprofessor25

What is the name of your state?South Carolina
I had my license suspended until 2008, well my place of employment is now requiring that i need to get my license and i dont know how to go about doing so...... What steps do i need to take to get my crudentials back and will a lawyer be able to help me? :confused: :confused:

S

seniorjudge

daprofessor25 said:
What is the name of your state?South Carolina
I had my license suspended until 2008, well my place of employment is now requiring that i need to get my license and i dont know how to go about doing so...... What steps do i need to take to get my crudentials back and will a lawyer be able to help me? :confused: :confused:
Check with your DMV. You will need insurance, for one thing, and this will cost you an arm and a leg and maybe a finger or two. Depending on what you were suspended for, you may have to go to some kind of training school. Anyway, find out from the folks in Columbia what you have to do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">