• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspensions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Here in Ohio,while young and dumb,i got a cpl tickets and had no insurance. Like I said I was young and dumb at the time and now that I'm a little older i wouldn't think of doing such actions, however the state revoked my license till Oct. 10th 2010 with no chance of work privileges. For crying out loud even drivers with several DUIs get privileges if I'm not mistaken.
anyhow my question is I was planning on moving to Memphis and I'm sure the old timers here get this all the time, does the suspension carry to that state? And if so if Tenn. allows privileges for this offense would I be considered for them? I know I'm a newbie here and got made fun of on my last post for asking a question I honestly didn't know the answer too so if you must poke fun do so I got thick skin. But I do appreciate the serious help.

You will not be able to get any form of license in a new state with a suspension active in another.
I wonder though if they give privliges for this offense there if i would be eligable for that? might just have to wait till monday and call down there and see what the law is on that matter. Thanks so much for the respose, it sucks but i was stoopid.

FlyingRon

You will not be eligible for any sort of license while under suspension in the first state.

PERIOD

No license, no restricted, no hardship, no occupational, no privileges, or whatever they call it in the respective states.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">