• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

technicality???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

travisolsen

What is the name of your state? washington

i got a ticket in washingtin for speeding. there were two cops parked alongside each other facing opposite directions. one cop facing me clocked me with his radar gun and the other took off in pursuit. i asked the cop to see the radar gun and he said that in washington he did not have to show me the gun and besides the other cop used his gun. afterwards i requested copies of the officers "time and activity report" to see if the radar gun he wrote on the ticket was his or the other cops. it was his. also on the ticket the officer wrote a time of "2054" and on his time and activity report he showed pulling me over during the "1800" hour. And lastly the radar gun hasn't been calibrated since febuary of this year? is it just me or do i have a case since the radar gun he recorded on the ticket wasn't the one used and he has two conflicting times. does anyone know the calibration requirements for washington? thank you....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">