• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

three time failure to appear for driving undre revocation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bondholder

i live in colorado.
i hold a cash surety bond for a friend who has expressed the intent to flee jurisdiction until he can obtain legal representation to minimize possible fines and/or jail time. he has been arrested 2 times for driving under revocation, each time bonding out and not appearring to court. most current appearence date is 3-26-03. he is currently hospitalized as victim to a hit and run. should i revoke bond, have him detained upon his release from hospital? if so, what is the probable outcome? current cash bond is $4000.00

K

Kaz the Minotau

Yes you should revoke bond. He doesn't need to flee the area to obtain legal council. What kind of charge is he running from?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">