• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ticket for Allowing Unlicensed driver to operate vehicle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jellis1_2000

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX

Please someone assist me, I'm very grateful for your knowledge and taking the time to read this post.

I want to know if I was given a ticket for allowing an unlicensed driver to operate a vehicle when I'm not the owner of the vehicle the individual was operating and the owner of that vehicle did't even know I was allowing that person to drive vehicle if it can be fought in court? I'm asking because I do not want it to appear on my driving record and I don't think I have the option to get it dismissed with defensive driving. I'm also asking because I did not know until after we got pulled over that the individual I allowed to drive had a suspended license due to unpaid speeding tickets.

racer72

Duplicate post, you only need to post once.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/parking-tickets-non-moving-violations-44/ticket-allowing-unlicensed-driver-operate-vehicle-470340.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">